Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Thistle III

I'm honestly surprised by Laius's restraint even if he did snap Thistle's arm like a twig

unknown.png

Ngl this is pretty gae

Just kidding though! Lauis proves that you don't have to wield magic or have the strongest muscles, but wit to defeat Thistle.

EDIT: Also the picture shows that he used healing magic to fix Thistle's arm like a toothpick! I admit that I missed the detail at first.

February for the next chapter, nooooooooooooooo...

i dont get how he got to the electric dragon without the leviathan getting him but geez that was a scary moment for Laius

Well the rest of the party is currently life impaired so he kind of needs Thistle to help bring them back.

Dex-chan lover
His face when Laius heals him... Urg I am absolutely not thinking about anything, you hear?

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If you really think about it, Laius is actually the epitome of badass. You just don't immediately realize it.

Double-page supporter
Laius is such an amazingly fast thinker. The rules of the dungeon change the risk calculation quite a bit.
The greatest danger is not dying, but not being revived in the future.
He aimed for the only reasonable goal in that scenario; subduing Thistle and disarming him from the book even at the cost of being mortally poisoned. At worst he may force Thistle to heal him and his party, at best he's able to talk things out with him.
I applaud the writing here!

Users who are viewing this thread