The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 13 - EXTRA

I think this is the third time I've commented this reading this manga:

Rip.

rofl so she finally talks about mc's beating when the president is there. idk why this webtoon is portraying helping someone who couldn't give 2 less shits about u getting beat up right in front of them as a good thing.

Argh - such good analytic thinking when he's getting beat up with a brick - aaand then he ruins it by ignoring hints from the 3rd girl. I still haven't forgiven him for straight up glancing over the gamer boss girl which at least shares his interests + what are the chances to meet her again in debate club, talk about fate ;)

Now add the self-deprecating monologue at the end - what a disappointment. He needs to build up some self-confidence, preferably by having more "face time" with bricks as that seems to stimulate his thinking capacity.

"The friends" seem to care pretty superficially - but i guess i can understand it a bit. He didn't come, planned not to come, never told them he isn't coming nor followed up with saying sorry. Guess he still doesn't understand too well how friendship works.

If only he was as strong as... THE MARTIAL GOD JUNG WOO!!!! things would have been different :(

@mudcrab well, remember he's a loser. Pathetic and insecure people act like that. He's not normal like most of us reading this series.

Contributor
@s0che

Nah ,mc is somewhat fine now.
He just need to let FMC alone, she only bring tons of trouble to him.

Aggregator gang
lol bet he is gonna get tricked and exposed even tho he aint do shit

Dex-chan lover
That girl should've learnt her lesson already.... why the hell is she getting involved again?? She's dumb but still a chance for him..

Fed-Kun's army
I mean... this girl is asking to get fucked by life hum? lol

Users who are viewing this thread