Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder

I haven’t binged other mangas for a while but this. This is definitely binge worthy.

Dex-chan lover
For those interested : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/overlimit-skill-holder/

Summary is a bit confusing and the summary on novelupdates definitely hyped me up for it 🤩🤩

Dex-chan lover
Didn't read that confusing block of a description, rushed into the first chapter and found a beautiful gem. ◕ᴥ◕

nah not interested in that kind of weak mc.
the mc is so weak on all department physically and mentally that it became really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Only the first chapter so far, but you can at least tell a lot more pages were done to at least give us the premise of what kind of world it is.
Has some qualities of the generic manga setting, how much the author/writer will rely on them going forward is just something we will have to wait and see
Reincarnated Isekai Protagonist with Black hair again, he is shown to be rather weak-willed for the beginning of the first chapter, but later on once he remembers his past life as the old man with him says, it seems he became an entirely different person so he probably isn't going to be a pushover maybe? But definitely still seems like the bread and butter good guy.
His skill orb ability [Ruler] is kind of bread and butter generic too as far as most Isekai fantasy stories go with Appraisal or Scans related skills go, not as bad as the power to nullify everything trope, or MC is overpowered at the beginning of the story with every skill at their disposal. I'm more so interested in how the author plans to develop the skill slot for him since 10 of his 16 are taken up and you can't remove them without a skill to so apparently.

Contributor
Not bad start for an isekai, a bit more original. Follow for now.

Aggregator gang
MC will be generic "righteous protagonist", just saying if someone doesn't like MCs like that.

Users who are viewing this thread