Crepuscule

Group Leader
EGScans did the first chapters, but they don't post here...
The chapters are on their site.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, I remember reading this almost a decade ago. It's still not over?

Wow, it’s been a long time since I read this... I got back into Tower of God and Kubera but almost forgot about this.

Dex-chan lover
So, multiple groups that won't allow uploads here. Guess the sites that don't even care about permission at all are gonna get some traffic for this series, since they'll have all the chapters in one place.

Double-page supporter
Damn I haven’t seen this series in so long. One of my first webtoons/Korean series

Damn, I remember reading Crepuscule before the author change. still not completely translated despite it already ended.
@Hamin same, read this along with Orange Malmarade, Girls of the Wild, Kubera and Tower of the gods.

Damn did this finally end? I last read it like 3-4 years ago after they stopped updating it. This was also one of my first webtoon, like 7 years ago.

Fed-Kun's army
😟This is one of the best KR mangas ever but at the same time so much wasted potential. It's been many years now and we the Fans have yet to see the translations completed.. I feel sadden and depress by this... Truly feels injustice 😥

Hmmmm it's not bad ig lol? I like the concept but the pacing is weird at times. If you need something to read at work or something this could work.

My goodness. I used to read this back when I was in high school! I don't remember where I stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread