Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 126 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Set the Record Straight

Dex-chan lover
Moeha is one smooth operator. She might snatch the Prime Minister's job away from Chika & Shirogane from Kaguya at this rate.

This is probably the first and last time I will understand a Fujiwara. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with the president?

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why she wouldn't want her little sister together with the president. Although I would also understand anyone who wouldn't want their brother together with Chika.

"This whole bloodline is tainted"

I haven't laughed like that in a while ? In general, every time the phantom of "Fujiwara having to deal with Shirogane's 'dying alpaca' shortcomings" comes up, the comedy is great.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is Shirogane so good at this oddball dexterity game stuff? Is it because the Shirogane family is actually a line of circus clowns or something? Are they genetically predisposed to be impressively good at circus performances and hilariously bad at normal activities? Imagine - what if Shirogane can't drive a regular car but can race and do tricks in a go-kart?

@rafdian : Nope, she doesn't want her beloved little sister to suffer permanent damage, she is doing all of this to protect her, not to torture her horribly (and there may be also a little of self preservation instinct in not asking him to sing)...

Dex-chan lover
I really like, this, but has something happened to the art? It's just fine, but it's not terrific like it usually is.

Dex-chan lover
Haha that "OH GOD NO" in page 3 killed me! It's all the trauma Subject F went through surfacing! xD
Also Kaguya's "This whole bloodline is tainted." always got me lol

@x754 Those are poor man toys that you can just buy at any store even candy shops, Aka the author is implying he probably played those as a kid and naturally got good at it

Users who are viewing this thread