Happy Sugar Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 39 - Friendship

whoa the translate still update

i think it's stopped since the anime already finished

n_b

NOOOOO THE RING.
Please I want a happy end for Sato and Shio

Oh,please tell me they're NOT going to go the route of the anime!It'd be nice to see them escape,and some point later get caught[discovered]because little kids can't keep their mouths shut and keep secrets others have told them.This manga is going to be one huge tragedy at the end.I can feel and see it already.All Sato wants is love,but her love is a tragedy.All Shio wants is love,and her story of wanting love from her mother is also a tragedy.

So far the stories goes like the anime
But I see more details in manga
Is anime stories canon? We'll see soon

Lux

Power Uploader
I want Sato to pay for everything she's done, and also a different ending from the anime, but by this chapter it doesn't look promising...

Dex-chan lover
I feel kind of bad for Satou, but ugh, seriously, poor Shouko and poor Asahi.

Both of them basically gave their entire lives for people they care about - Satou for Shouko and Shio for Asahi - And in return Shouko is killed for it.

It's so damn tragic.

@jimkage
I think its good, you should try watch. I have done it, the ending was surprising (not going to spoiler it here)
It has same route from manga but the manga have more details than anime

It's ending up just like the manga.. goddamnit. So dissapointed, figured kagisora would come up with a better ending than that rushed contrived bullcrap that left me feeling empty for a week after finishing it!

Freaking.. these two have suffered enough in their lives as is, at least leave with an ambiguous ending(as in leaving it on a note where you're not sure if they end up living their lives peacefully or get caught) or like them getting arrested a few years later or something for the worst or atleast something more bittersweet and imaginative than that contrived cliche melodramatic anime shit. Another manga/anime that went from being one of my favorites suffering from a bleh ending that takes it down several notches

My heart can't take Satou died again :( :(

Pls kagisora , make other ending, and happy one

Users who are viewing this thread