The Promised Neverland - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Forward

My brain froze for a second on the 1st page. But when she was dreaming I was like what? Then NOOO!

Group Leader
And i'm going to be jerk a little, but: finally. This manga really lacked meaningful deaths.
After this whole ridiculous "hunting ground" arc, i was worried that shounen magazine will strike again and bring them back from the dead.
It's real problem, when Author tries to create climate, but also has to avoid any 'real' deaths - he only kills randoms, that nobody is interested in.
Don't you find it weird, that those two guys that got shot at beginning of attack do not have names? It is one big family, and they get "Those Two" treatment. Seriously, nobody here cares about them?
So frankly - i'm glad that somebody who has any value finally died - it gives me hope for some real feels in this manga, but i'm a bit sad that it was Yuugo - he was interesting character, more interesting than many.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's been a while since i last felt emotional over a character, maybe since one piece?

I'm honestly really happy not with the death of those two, but how they closed the chapter/lives.
That there's a canon comfirmation that they got to meet again and been watching over them makes thing kinda bittersweet

Dex-chan lover
i expect the author to begin killing characters too. like ones we don't really pay attention to.

Dex-chan lover
emma looks so good on the cover. author is honestly a really good artist when it comes to coloring and the more complex pictures

They die like real men! And most important ... they reunite with their friends again.
Very sad, but at the same time very proud of both.
Rest in peace Lucas, Yuugo :'(

Users who are viewing this thread