Giniro no Genders

Why the low rating? this is not as bad as shitty harem isekai tho.
And 'crossdressing' tag is not available yet thus genderbend tag.

Contributor
Oh awesome, I kinda like the tomboyish heroine too mmm...

Contributor
@ch0si Anything that deals in any realistic fashion with LGBT people gets it's rating nuked.

Contributor
Yep. Most people cant handle realistic heavy story about crossdressing and LGBT.
except : There is Thick Comedy and light story (example : many hachimitsu scans project with rating over 8.5)

Dex-chan lover
I think is great that the story seems to be separating the crossdressing from the main character's sexuality. It is so rare for manga to do this. The crossdresser seems to be always gay in the manga I have found.

This is so much better then the other one where the the MC is just being a whiny bitch (You want to work at a cross dressing cafe BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED A GUY?).

It's really sad that this site seems to hate any thing that isn't far left as hell it's like Reddit but even worse.

Hope this stays good unlike the other one.

Contributor
@Denrick19

I hate to break it to ya but....

Minor non plot related spoilers.

I own this volume and it does start talking about sexuality, and transgenderism (lots of LGBT explaining) so if ya don't like the other series because of that, you probably won't like this one. That said it is still 10000x better than that other one.

@descending_angel87

Nah it's fine. I dislike the other one because the MC is a whiny needy piece of shit who feels like he deserves everything in the world because he's different. the fucking narcissistic prick is a pain to read. The LGBT nonsense is just a nitpick based on how bad the manga handles well..... everything.

If it deals with it well (Doesn't even have to be good just not shit!) I think It will stay as at least a 8/10 but based on what I have right now It's a 9/10.

I don't have a problem with LGBT or transgender people it's just if you're going to shove it down my mouthth at least be some what good.

Dex-chan lover
oh god....
I get cringe,but still i try to ejoy because is interested.....

@Denrick19 I will always laugh any time someone talks about LGBT issues and uses the phrase "shove it down my throat" without a hint of irony at all. It's blissful.

I kinda like where this is going but there's something kinda off-putting about the way the art is done. I dunno, it feels just a tad bit too stiff or something.

Trapperino ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). (☭ ͜ʖ ☭). (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ). ( ° ͜ʖ °). (⟃ ͜ʖ ⟄). ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾). (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖). ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°).

Users who are viewing this thread