Come Over To My House And Play

Liv

Group Leader
I read the raws of this waay back and its adorable - I recommend it!

The author's other work "The Sock Monster" is just as cute (but licensed rip)

Aggregator gang
Oh, so it was The Sock Monster's author! I thought this felt very familiar.

Also, Atelier Berry game release when. :[

Dex-chan lover
I always feel the inviting warmth that comes from reading a nice idyllic, bucolic narrative.

This series somehow reminds me of Silyeong’s “Santa,” and I don’t exactly know why. Both are Korean slice-of-life longstrips, but that’s about it when it comes to similarities...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@rinhime It would be better if you didn't stitch the entire comic together into a single page, that just makes it slower to start reading. It looks like the raw is already split into several images, so why not just use those?

Group Leader
@Teasday Sorry for the super late reply, although the raws have been split into several images, some of them combine at random places throughout the art. I will crop them into several pages next time. Thanks for the feedback :)

Dex-chan lover
The overall concept of this is nice. But the author doesn't seem to be a good writer, and that's making it feel really annoying to read. The scenes happen and end so quickly you don't get a feel about things, and the whole randomness of them also hurts the experience.

I loved the author’s other work so I’m really looking forward to reading this. The stories remind me of old fairytales

ohh this has similar vibes to Miss Kitty and Her Bodyguards!! super cute and fluffy animals...

agree with some others that I wish these stories were a little longer, but I feel like some more overarching plot lines will come out soon enough. thank you for scanlating :) !!

Ah, the author of "The Sock Monster", unique art unlike most other manhwa. Instant bookmarked!

Aww, I didn't know it was just an ad for a game. I'd been waiting for this for ages. :<

it's a game promo, so the plot isn't the best, but the artist did a wonderful job! what a gorgeous use of the long strip format,, and the colours!! so pretty 💕

all in all a cute short read, something to let your eyes enjoy

oh my GOD no wonder this seemed so familiar !! i've played this game before !!

Users who are viewing this thread