The Makeup Remover - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Just a little feedback: The "She hurted her face" bit is bad grammar. A more fitting line would be "She injured her face".

Thanks for the chapter.

"I'm the victim here" - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!

On a less infuriating note: Since Heewon knows the face of our MC is hurt she might recognize her despite the make-up and i really wonder how that'll play out.
After all she wanted Yuseong to do her make-up who he is now doing the make-up of Yeseul but Heewon was also saved by her.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I got a feeling that guy is gonna target the heroine now.

I am totally here hoping for a friendship (and maybe very low-key rivalry) to form between the two girls. On one hand, they're going to become competitors during the course of the competition, but that doesn't mean they can't have a friendly rivalry that develops as well (but not that overly psychotic kind that I've seen play out, I'd rather not suffer through another one again so soon).

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for this webtoon where all the pretty people fall for this normal girl and there's no unnecessary drama. Here. For. It.

????? yoooo... anyone else was expecting some bomb ass pic? smh damn haha

Oh gosh I hope she doesn't recognize her from the wound on her face

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, she's gorgeous o.o & was she blushing while thinking about the MC XDDD?

Maehwa Concept? Wow but the author realy are do the research about the make up concept. Or the author axtually has a background on cosmetic world. I love how they thinking about the concept deeply.

hehehe I low key ship heewon and yeseul. I honestly hope that they can be friends even after heewon finds out that yeseul is the "enemy" model

Dex-chan lover
i honestly really like the pretty girl, she seems genuine and strong. i also like that she decided she'll do her own makeup

@AA-A-AA I'm thinking Goddess girl has a mini-crush on Yuseul for standing up for her / taking the hit for her. Yuseul might not think much of herself but she's smart and does what's right in tough situations (not many examples but she seems to be that type to go against her judgement to not get involved). The look Goddess girl had after she thought of our heroine definitely gave me that "she's got a crush" feeling.

@KY_1124 glad I'm not the only one who felt that way!

Users who are viewing this thread