Transcending The Nine Heavens

Aggregator gang
I wish they didn’t translate the same chapters in to separate parts, hurts the flow of the story imo

Looks like it wont be coming back, group seems to have vanished after a couple

I hope they pick it up but its not likley, there is novel by same name: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/transcending-the-nine-heavens/

Group Leader
@maffo666
Welp we have chap ready but I was hoping if some other group would take over since we lack ts for this series rn 😅

Oh and they did finally 😃

Group Leader
Le prochain chap vas mettre un peut de temps avant de sortir sur mangadex, excusez nous. ( il faut que je récupère mon groupe... 😭)

Aggregator gang
It was kind of interesting but author decided to go with gag type of writing.

Group Leader
Oh shit, it lives again! If I didn't spot it in the Latest Updates list it would have been on my "Plan to read" list forever.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh I’ve been reading Author for years. He comes up with good stuff but the writing gets lazy. Typical CN were just words to fill the gap sadly

Wlep the art sucks. Whenever zere is something that could just by the faintest hint, be interpreted as somewhat funny moment, the characters change to badly drawn chibi style. Honestly this ruins most of it for me and I can't decide if it's worth continueing past ch 3

Okay read a few more chapters and art style alone is enough reason to drop this, but the story is not really good either

Users who are viewing this thread