Captain Tsubasa - Rising Sun - Vol. 15 Ch. 117 - La Coruna's Legend

Double-page supporter
It's finally over. I'm glad that Ishizaki inspired Football Head for the new shot, since he tends to be overlooked as his first real friend, but seeing him being appreciated like that is a relief. Now on the other hand... I wonder whether Gen's undergoing surgery or what. I just hope he doesn't die - he's always been my favorite.

At the end Scheinder end up playing with a shirt all cover in blood and the ref didn't get him out to change it like in real life.

Also that a really long name for a shot.

Double-page supporter
@Muja Here's hoping. Takahashi likes hurting him much more than the others... And I'd be angry, but not surprised, if he decided do get rid of the character.

@ElBichoRaro Pretty sure he won't kill off Genzo, he might miss the game vs Spain but thats it. Otherwise, Japan would have no chance against Brazil when (or if) they reach the final. I don't think Takahashi actually hate Genzo but its more of a case of him having made Wakabayashi too good and having to use plot device to get rid of him from time to time, to make thing more interesting.

Double-page supporter
Well, I've been a fan of this series since I was a kid back in the 90s, and in all seriousness, Genzo's the one that's had the most, if not the worst injuries. If this were real life, he would've already retired

Users who are viewing this thread