Sekitou Elegy

jak

Contributor
Is this getting translated again? Awesome. I really hope it gets finished because this is so good.

Dear Translator, if you do finish it, please also do the 1 volume epilogue: Sekitou Toukyou Monogatari. If you need raws, I have access to them.

Dex-chan lover
it is alive ?!
Dear trandlator if you need any help just ask, finishing this manga would be marvelous ^^

Yeah, it may not have the flair of other manga, but Sekitou Elergy is definitely the most captivating slice of life I've read in a long time. Finally found a setting outside of school life that is well written.

Excellent manga!
Also, to anyone who can and wants to help the scanlator, please drop by trident's Discord Channel!

Power Uploader
Glad to see this series finally getting picked up again. Was planning to update this eventually so best of luck to you guys! :D

jak

Contributor
I know this will come up when we get to this chapter:

There's a chapter later on where she meets up with her ex. He tries to make a move on her and she gives him a bloody nose. They run away from the cops and end up in a love hotel. Now even though they are at one, she does NOT cheat on Satoshi. Though when she tells him about it, he freaks out and they break up. They are broken up for a bit, but then Satoshi befriends her ex and the ex helps them get back together.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Dang, the bit with his father was a surprise to me as well since I dont really remember the earlier chapters or if it was shown/mentioned before.

This is such a great series. I literally laughed when we found out what his hard sought job was about.

I'm glad this scanlation still alive. Thanks for the new chapter. :3

Thank you for scanlation. You guys realy made my life better. Good work.

Dam, I finished catching up on all the chapters in just a day. This kind of manga is right up on my alley.
Can anyone recommend a similar title to this? I liked Ciquatera, Beck, Dance til Tomorrow, etc.

Great manga. The characters, their relationships, and the progressions of these relationships all feel natural. Not artificially drawn out or contrived the way it often is in manga. Pretty much the perfect seinen. Zero complaints -- even the art seems to fit with the story.

Group Leader
@azywrckt this post givingme attention here we go
- Boys on the run (i am hero creator)
- Again!!!
- Orange Yane to chiisana
- Video Girl Ai
- Maison Ikkoku
- Kimagure Orange Road
- Miyuki and all of mitsuru adachi works
- Yawara
- Haipoji High position (same author of sektipu elergy but didn't translated yet)
- W x Y
- Kabocha Wine

And this one bit Battle Shounen
- Rokudou no onna Tachi
- 3x3 Eyes
- Outlanders
- Zetman
- Gantz
- Ranma 1!2?

Thanks @Keke094

I already have read all of your suggestions except for the last 2.
For the battle shounen, I'll give the Rokudou and Outlanders a try. I already have read the rest of them but thanks again. :)

Dex-chan lover
Why is this manga potraying Japan as such an uncivilised country?

Users who are viewing this thread