Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Why are isekai/vrmmo enemies always such edgelords with the creepy smile and stuff...

Contributor
@GodGinrai, Because Valhalla Lack of staff.... And the previous collaboration ended with fail because of trashscans current problem. So valhalla going back doing soloist with remains lack of staff. and then the release pushed back 3 months

Dex-chan lover
That's one horrible fight. Couldn't help but keep groaning at how stupid it was.

Contributor
The way she act and smile kinda remind me of Clementine from Overlord.

Fed-Kun's army
Peeking at the raws, this gets actively worse. So if there's a issue with not enough people there are definitely other things worth scanning. But hey , do you.

Contributor
@stilgar
Huh... Nah I don't think so.
I said that because that she's making me cringe the same way as when I saw Clementine at first, until she met her doom (which was satisfying).

Dex-chan lover
Forget everything that happened in this chapter... that Altair in the credit page has the beauty of the Goddesses

cas

The 'villain' is trying way too hard to look evil and all the clichee lines and overexaggerated expressions make this quite a painful read

Double-page supporter
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL is what the author is trying to convey as subtle as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
This mangaka has clearly never even looked at what a real medieval European swordmanship (based off the style of their swords) looks like. -_-;

This is why when you train, you need to be constantly pressured to the point you fear death. Nothing helps you train quite like a 'OH SHIT' to every hit coming at you.

Well, they were highschoolers with no former experience, so this is to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread