Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed it. Set up the characters pretty well imo. Following

Isekai means another world so unless he is going to go to her world later on then that tag needs to be removed. I know how its being commonly misused but that doesn’t change its meaning.

@Gotim18

You are wrong, isekai is tag used when there is travelling between worlds by the characters it does not mean that it needs to be the protagonist

Contributor
Lets split kanji of 异世界(Isekai), 异(I) = Another/Different, 世界(Sekai) = The World ; Different World
Isekai : usually referring to which revolving around a person or multiple being transported to or trapped in a parallel universe/another world or vice versa via either reincarnation, summoning, or a god transmigrating them.

So the isekai tags are correct

@Gotim18

If isekai means "another world", then there's nothing wrong to use it when another character travels to our own world (another world from his/her point of view).
There's no "misuse" here.

@xShARkx as I said I’m aware its misused but that doesn’t change the meaning of the word. Reverse isekai is what some are calling it and that would be more accurate.

@CoolOtamegane your breakdown of the meaning is exactly why I’m saying its wrong as the other world part is the important part weather it be transfer, reincarnation, or just always was in another world they are all isekai based on the meaning of the word.

@gvielma to my understanding it would be to the readers view not the characters, meaning if its set in this world even with fantasy elements then its not isekai.

Nothing turns me on like a woman telling me I'm better than being raped by orcs.

Group Leader
I always thought it's called Reverse-Iskeai when it's Alt World Character -> Normal world. Am I wrong?

Dex-chan lover
So yeah, am I the only one who doesn't like the idea that he has so little self control that he seems to be considering raping this woman after she fainted in his tub? I mean, it's not like she actually offered herself to him, just that she said she doesn't have the strength to resist... which implies that if she DID, then she WOULD. I sincerely hope he can keep it in his pants.

Dex-chan lover
@Nermie01
Hes not really considering it, but he is surprised by how unguarded she is.
But I guess its ok with her being done by a human than a refuge... i mean an Orc.

Dex-chan lover
@Nermie01 and next chapter you'll probably see some people commenting on how he is a beta cuck coward for not raping her in her sleep lmao

this manga it like "Why not go to JUSCO with me, Valkyrie?" novel so relaxing xD

Users who are viewing this thread