Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - The Burdens of Heroes

Fed-Kun's army
@lyralyraa
This series doesn't seem to have cut and dry "good" and "bad" guys as far as I can tell. Our MC is a monster after all so the plot revolves around moral greyness. Leon might have done it on a whim. Or even better, a test to see if he could do the summoning ritual for the demon lord's side and be able to stabilize the children he summoned that way. There's no way of knowing for now, but this manga should probably be approached with a "everyone has their own reasons and sense of justice" mindset.

The LN fleshes things out more. He DID summon Shizu and wasn't very nice to her at all and treated her a more of a powerful tool than anything, but he still did save her life and had her trained.

@lyralyraa
To add onto what Chrona said, even if Shizu and Leon had a terrible relationship, she was willing to use her last bit of time to try and search for him and convince him to tell her how to stabilize the energy inside summoned children.

Cromwell could've said no, or could've asked monstrous things of her in exchange, but she still tried, all for the sake of giving these kids as much time as she had.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? One of the kid had the same family name with that demon lord who summoned shizu ?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this chapter brings some quality drama. It also brings an effective teaching tool on pg 23 ?

Contributor
I'm not really a fan of this arc.
Living as an human in a human city and dealing with human matters goes against the spirit of the series.

Double-page supporter
@Hadski
I don’t see a Chromwell.

@jasty
But we’ve known from the start Rimuru wanted to get along with humans. Why is a human society arc a surprise?

Dex-chan lover
Nice, this arc is going faster then I thought.
I give it about 3 more chapters for this arc, then the good shits gonna start going down.

Dex-chan lover
@jasty

Not really. He's still a slime but he has to deal with the reincarnation part of the story too. Shizu was the hero of another story and he has to deal with that in her stead.

This lets us see humanity more closely and as long as it doesn't drag on long enough for the story to forget he's not human its going to be fine. The monster hunter church corps will likely spice things up too.

next ark is the best and worst ark in the ln or wn n hope it be the best in the manga :3
edit not sure if i read wn or ln or if its a differens

Dex-chan lover
I like that this story really makes you think of the terrifying implications that isekais can sometimes take.

Fed-Kun's army
1) so our already OP MC favourite slime now lives in an academy where many books on magic and all other stuff are huh, i guess rimuru went from OP to calamity in progress OP state....me likes it, and hopefully rimuru will use his ongoing new knwledges for his future fights. id like to see how the demon lords that want to fight him will end up when they do fight him kishishishi.

2) sayings are sayings for a reason huh? i mean the one that goes "clothes makes the man", that last pose rimuru had at the end of the chapter looked real cool and manly even with the girly face he has.

Users who are viewing this thread