Brother for Rent - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Thanks for the translation! Was this the final chapter? It seemed like it but there's no [END] next to it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still so mad at the brother. What he did can't be excused. But forgiving....or atleast moving past that is probably best for the girl. They're definitely chosing a much harder option than just hating him. Not sure I could be so rational.

Fed-Kun's army
All I want now is see kanami growing up. Don't care about misuzu's feelings, because only Kanami is important

@Melnyx agreed, next chapter (last chapter?) should be a time skip to where she's older and thriving.

Maybe a few weeks, maybe a few months, maybe e'en a couple of years. But to see her happy, and not in the abuse. Who cares about Onii-chan's redemption, he's already got enough. More than he deserves after his sister's abuse and ending up in the hospital.

Let's have more Kanami-chan!

Say some people thy still can't forgive the brother, but as someone who have a brother that somehow act rebellious and hate me.. I just can't hate him. I don't about the other, but this ending really right for me.

Double-page supporter
Now all we need is a timeskip chapter to show us the future and I'm wholly satisfied (this ending is already good but I need me some real closure on how they turn out in the future)

Liu

My opinion seems to be differing from everyone else's a bit too much... I really feel bad for the brother. He didn't even get an ounce of help in the whole thing, and they're still looking at him as if he was the bad guy when, in the end, they're part of what made him that way. I can't shake that feeling off my heart, it's annoying.

Double-page supporter
I'm not adding anything to the convo of forgiving the brother, or anything. I'm just putting on my shipping glasses like the Fudanshi I am.

Dex-chan lover
@Liu
How are they a part of what made him that way?
They have absolutely no obligation to do anything for him so how is it their fault?

You say he didnt get any help? Bruh his sister was with him the whole way, he just chose not to accept her love and support. The parents are to blame for his upbringing but he has no one to blame but himself for his behavior towards his sister.

Yeah he was abused by his parents, but he chose to become the same kind of person his parents was instead of trusting the one person who gave him genuine love, his sister.

Liu

@Raydnt
I was talking about the whole school bullying part. Watching this kind of thing happening without helping the bullied is being guilty.
The MC friends have been with him during highschool, and witnessed this happening every single day and just went "oh ye it's fine". Now they meet him years later, going all "omg how could you" as if they were completely unrelated to his current condition. Male friend going all "I'm a cool defender of the weaks" when he didn't lend a hand to the brother this whole time, only tell him off now. Made me want to punch him, out of all people, those 2 shouldn't have a say in the matter.

Now of course I don't forgive the brother, he still needs to repent, but so do the 2 MC friends. I can't believe they got out of the situation as if they were good people when they're not. They should get punched (the girl too), just like the brother got hit by MC.

Users who are viewing this thread