Devilman Saga

After reading this I realize why I can't get into devilman crybaby: the pacing and setup isn't there. Maybe it gets better, but it just seems like edge for the sake of edge.

Just read the original devilman manga and see if you like that. Crybaby must be the cheapest-produced anime this decade.

bdy

The manga is nearing the end, any plans on picking this back up and finishing the rest of the chapters?

Are the rest of the translations being worked on right now? I'd like to see how the last entry of the original "Devilman" series ends.

I found out there is an Italian version of this...so if you are good with Italian ...should be a hell of a lot easier than doing the Japanese transalation.

All of the Manga is finished by now and still no translation of the next chapter. Is it because no one is interested in working on it anymore?

Tried googling デビルマンサーガ zip and most of the sites offering the zip I can't download due to how screwy most of the sites are, any suggestions?

Anyone has the raw scans for volume 9+? I'd like to complete the scanlation if possible.
I checked everywhere a while ago and was completely unable to find any. I saw that you translated the first chapter of volume 10, so does this mean that you were able to find the rest of the raw scans?

Users who are viewing this thread