Comic Girls

Where do I have to beg for manga translations? The anime was so good, I need more!

Group Leader
Now there's a conundrum, what do we do when two groups try to pick up the same series

Power Uploader
@Khaos The community tends to favor the group that releases faster unless there is a significant difference in quality. In that case, they subscribe to whichever group they deem better.

Is there a reason why the chapter count went back to zero with volume 2? Never seen this before.

Contributor
@Khaos , To avoid useless "drama" how about Negotiate with Kirara Scantasia, My recommendation How about "Joint Forces" between 2 groups, at least the burden can be lessen and release can be faster.
We left behind so many raws (at least the raws reached ch.60+)

@2hen4tai , I dont know but All 4-koma manga in kirara magazine every new book release the chapter went back by ch. 1
Example : https://mangadex.org/manga/12661/gochuumon-wa-usagi-desu-ka

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the translation from both groups is so different, they feel like two completely different chapters, at the end I never knew if Tsubasa did a one-shot or she added the sports stuff to her own manga. I'd say the two scanlation groups join together and use the faster typesetter, but for the translation both translators need to agree to one single thing or we'll end with two completely different manga running at the same time using the same pictures.

@KZO Judging by the conversation the two groups had yesterday in the MangaDex discord, Kirara's version seems to be more accurate.
The term they use 読み切り (yomikiri), which can mean "finshing reading" but is also used as the term for One-shot comics (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-shot_(comics)#Japan).

According to the conversation in Discord, there's a few other translation errors in Khaos' version:
They translated 休み (rest/holiday) as work.
When the captain talks about Tsubasa being good at sports, she uses 万能 (something like almighty), without any negatives, yet the sentence still ends up as a negative in Khaos' version.
After Koyume says she wants to sweat jet black, they use きたなそう, きたな coming from 汚い (dirty), so literally that would be something like "seems dirty".
On the last page they use 読み切り(yomikiri) again (which again, should be One-shot), but in Khaos' version it's "proofreading".

Group Leader
We've just agreed to release independent of each other for now until we reach an agreement

Dex-chan lover
This manga is extremely meta.
Kaosu draws 4koma manga about high school girls and the main character is weirdly lesbian and awkward at times.
This manga is 4koma about high school girls and the main character is weirdly lesbian and awkward at times.

Abababababababa

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
A woman named Kaori drew a 4koma CGDCT manga about a girl named Kaoruko who draws 4koma CGDCT manga.
Nope, nothing meta to see here.

Group Leader
@anon763 Not to mention she had a stretch where she didn't have a serialization, so she was probably getting a lot of manuscripts rejected...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is shoujo ai? The anime barely portrayed that they had any romantic attractions towards each other or was it because it haven't gotten that far enough yet?

someone tell me at which chapter the action begins

Users who are viewing this thread