Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e √Horikita

Double-page supporter
Dunno how to react to a Horikita like that

This seems to be during volume 2

Contributor
@VladDracula2

Im going to use spoilers here.

The "IF" part seems to be if Romance actually happened between the pair. I'm reading the LN right now, up to 9 btw, and nothing romanticly happens between these two.

Fed-Kun's army
Its basically a different route that ship ayanokouji x horikita

Double-page supporter
This aint just 'what if' since therir personalities themselves have been altered, esp Ayanokouji

Horikita just started acting more deredere sooner

Contributor
@madness123

Kinda tricky
He is interested in Romance,
But due to him needed to play 4D chess for various reasons he is avoiding it.
Strongest ship right now is actually the Class D Leaders (Hirata) GF, Karuizawa.

I got a link to Volumes 4, 5, 6, 8, what's done of 9. If you want. Just pm me.

Group Leader
Is it only me who has trouble figuring who's talking in almost every panel?

Fed-Kun's army
@madness123

None atm, but so far the most possible candidate is Karuizawa Kei. He trust her the most and acknowledge her as his partner. She also somehow able to guess what Ayanokouji's past on the 'White Room'. I really hoping for success on these two relationship.

These translations are pretty horrible, feels like nobody has been proof-reading them and that the translator has English as a second language and they are learning it from google translate. Some sentences sound like horrible broken english.

@Toxic I'm the translator and I can guarantee that the translations weren't google translated. I already had a conversation with the typesetter regarding the typos(those weren't misspelled but rather typos) & the grammar mistakes before you even commented. Anyways, We'll be fixing those soon though we still don't have a proofreader yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fed-Kun's army
You know as a person who read the novel from up to Vol. 8, I can't help but think that this is weird... Ayanokoji's Personality are kinda like flipped upside down. In this manga, Ayanokoji wants to genuinely be friends with Horikita to the point of deceiving himself that he has feelings of camaraderie with Horikita. (Or maybe there's a chance that he's genuinely lying). Either way, I may be reading into it too much, knowing that this is a spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
Kei is fine and all, but I have a huge weakness for long black-haired girls

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, honestly, Horikita's development here is better then the novels, there she's just insufferable. Kiyotaka's character is entirely different though, doesn't feel like the same person at all. I wouldn't dislike the pairing if Horikita had ended up more like this in the novels, but c'mon, Kei best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread