Silver Gravekeeper

Group Leader
the previous groups which worked on this messed up the chapter numbers. Now we are following the no. according to original raw, and its the continuation after 194. u didnt miss any story in between. only the chapter no.s are changed

Power Uploader
Just so you guys know, the previous group did not messed anything up. The chapter numbers are correct order. It's the uploader that uploaded incorrectly. Leaf Translation chapters are in parts, they were supposed to be uploaded as 190 part a, 190 part b ... Not as a new chapter.

This is the worst Chinese manhua I've ever read. The story was all over the place, there are too many antagonists, too many things all happening at once, too many loses for me to care about the MC. This is my opinion, definitely read it yourself to get a good feel for it, i couldn't make it past chapter 22.

I can see this chinese manhua trying to copy japanese manga which making the protagonist looks hopeless loser then making shalow excuses to let protagonist win after being beat up to a pulp lol ..what kind of main character / super hero that depends on luck and shallow excuses with long unlogic explanation to win after dying alot sound pathetic for main character only Japanese did that to torment main character on their manga .. worst manhua I ever read !

Power Uploader
@mangab0y I think you're thinking way too far ahead. Chinese manhua and Japanese manga all have their own way of making stories. Please don't compare it to Japanese manga just because you prefer Manga over Manhua. If you're going to put that Chinese manhua is copying Japanese Manga, then you might as well compare other things that Japanese may have copied their ideas from other people. It doesn't matter, as long as the story is good and entertaining, who cares about whether it was copied or not. If it was copied, it would've never been allowed or published. The authors can be sued for it, but no... Japanese did not created the genre martial arts or romance or, whatever. Every country has their own genres and every authors chose their topics. In general sense, Comic was created by Greek long before manga was introduced. So no one is stealing ideas, we just develop the ideas into our own.

It is okay. The story was actually sort of captivating and kept me reading, not the best one I read but interesting. A translation mistake here and there eg. Billion or 100 million is confused, and 1/10 and 10 million.... Are 0s reslly so hard? But you get it from the story and previous info.

Double-page supporter
@DonutsOnly
Right? Dropped at 22 realizing it's the same old shounen guy chasing main girl while going around with his side chicks type story (2)

Fed-Kun's army
It looks good. Honestly I'd rather read the Novel! They can never properly adapt a story when their art is so good.

Not like the KRs

Dex-chan lover
I want to raise a toast, to the editors of old. Even though we cursed and blamed them for many a bad decision, we cannot forget that they stood as a bulkwark against this rubbish.

Unsung heroes.

Group Leader
Okay, when he fucked up the first time I said "That's okay... I think" BUT then, he fucked up the second time too!! DROPPED IN CHAPTER 25!

PS: Don't read this trash please (If you want, just read till chapter 15)

Users who are viewing this thread