A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

raws source please, I want to see the raws, Even though I don't understand korean.

Group Leader
@smoke82
We're changing hosts, taking a little while xD
Btw, this series was picked by the translator that was working on Overgeared hopefully you guys enjoy it!
We have high expectations for this! <3

o_O that was fast xD i was just worried because i couldnt load your site ....then everything is good GREAT

Group Leader
@smoke82 ^^ You could've asked in our discord, I'm usually around or have phone notifications on xD
Either way this section I believe should be more related to the series, what do you think of it?
Btw, the math on that 0.0[...]4 count was off, we had to fix it, I wonder if that's weird to do as a translator ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
A time travel story with an OP-MC from the start, huh?
Pretty basic, but pretty fun. Should be amusing for at least 10 chapters, I'd say.

Contributor
First, Japan who was create Isekai genres
Second, Many of Chinese manhua follow the same step
Let see, Isekai version of Korean. It seems interesting

Dex-chan lover
@Filipe
Story length doesn't attest to its quality. I've seen plenty of stories that went over 500 chapters, but were utter garbage after the dozen chapter count. In this case, it's a time-travel, game-mechanics, OP-MC story. I wouldn't put my money on it for it to actually maintain interest for long.
At least, not for me.

so he only need to repeat everything and make sure in the end they can get out safe instead of chatting after killing the dragon?

Users who are viewing this thread