The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 90

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so they spread the news in all the palace before confirming it?

Aggregator gang
@Spinaple: That's the problem with rumors.
As soon as she called the doctor, she has no control over anything. The servant she sent will talk, the people who saw the doctor go into her bedroom will talk, those who are looking for the doctor will know... It's really hard to keep something that important secret.

Me upset knowing that he probably slept with his concubines after this but I guess it's more realistic that he did😂😂😂 my heart is aching

You guys know that he had sleep with many women even before he has feeling for ms.Paul, right? Ofc he was sleeping with the concubines. It's not like he in relationship with Paulianna so there no need to be upset over it.

Dex-chan lover
@Zinon
It was more like "if you stop 'male/knight' activities, rest and eat well your period should return to normal and you could get pregnant" kind of thing

Double-page supporter
I feel pity fornher, she gets a letter from her father and all it said was "get pregnant, bring glory and wealth to your country"
The pressure she must feel to risk being stamped as useless by her own famiky if she doesnt do her "duty"

maybe she is faking to be pregnant so she can be an empress as soon as possible cause her father pressed her before everyone know it's fake news ? or is it because of the presssure that made her to hallucinated being pregnant ?

I feel sorry for her as she was pressured into the idea of carrying the heir first. I believe that she lied as the timing with her father’s letter and her announcement was rather suspicious and obvious. However, I am sure that her sorrow is real and maybe not completely related to the ‘phantom pregnancy’ verdict she has been given. Not only she might be known as the concubine who ‘faked’ the pregnancy {whether that is true or not, people will not care) which puts her in the spot of receiving disdain and doubt from everyone around but also she failed her father, which obviously only sees his daughter as a tool. This topic is very realistic and heartbreaking seeing women be treated like tools and pieces of a game of power.

Dex-chan lover
You believe you might be pregnant, so you call for the doctor to verify, but turns out that you are in fact, not pregnant. Why is it so bad to have a simple check?

Users who are viewing this thread