Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 261 - Fire Brigade

Vasily has legit gone through like six design changes throughout the manga, where the hell did his eyebrow lines go?? I miss them

Fed-Kun's army
how high does the author constantly need to be to put out this level of work? it's really beyond me =))))

Power Uploader
This is weird looking prequel to a Fire Brigade, but thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, that car really existed.

@shusi95 My friend at this point Noda-sensei has ascended so beyond our comprehension that even a drop of his sweat must hold enough hallucinogenic power to kill half the world.

@ehscans Your work on this series has been nothing below of incredible, but the way of how you guys go out of your way to search the minute details of every chapter is just something that i lack words to describe, at this point reading this manga in any way that doesn't have your credits notes would be insulting to the story. Thank you very much for your years of work in this series.

Double-page supporter
That beer car lmfaoo
To think it's actually real! Go Sugimoto and gang! Get back Asirpa!

Thank you so much for the update EverydayHeroes scans!

Fed-Kun's army
Lmfaooo the car and Boutarou just vibing on that image really made this chapter. The humor is so on point on this show while keeping the stakes high I cant believe it 😂 I wonder If we will get to see whats up with Hijikata and the rest soon as well.

Fed-Kun's army
And now they're together again. The constantly shifting alliances of convenience in this is pretty incredible. Each character has their own gravity well of personal charisma and they just get drawn into each other's orbit as they pass by, dance around for a bit and then shoot off in different directions, possibly with a satellite or two (Asirpa and the skins) changing hands in the process.

i love how i can root for everybody in this manga. god damn, even tsurumi

Users who are viewing this thread