Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
640.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild isn't that more reason to be afraid? she hooked 3 handsome guys. she probably thinking she's looking for the 4th.

and in hindsight, i should've used names. coz 'she' can mean either of the 2. but i'm too lazy to correct it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
The girl with black hair don't want her favorite priest get attracted to Main Girl.
And priest can't marry depend on the religion. It's a choice like everyone would say.

@captain_crunch Actually, the priests of their religion are allowed to marry. Heck, one of the guys at the beck and call of Yuri(the "heroine" bitch) is the son of the Pope.
Throughout history, a lot of religions allowed their priests to marry. Christianity is just one of those that doesn't. However, the religion of the country in the story isn't Christianity.

Fed-Kun's army
Noor is kinda annoying. I get that if you love someone it pains you to see others getting close to them with ulterior motives but like if you're so love to the point you're just an asshole to any girl who comes in the church looking for him then u got a fuckin problem. Check yourself before you wreck yourself sis.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Cheap drama inbound, but nether the less realistic. Envious people. Even worse when self-righteous. XD

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil
Depends on the Christianity. Protestant churches allow their priests to marry. In other words, most of the Northern Europe originally and nowadays also here and there elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Rude. She's lucky Iris is much more tolerant than the other nobles of the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread