Author Chapter 42.1 (Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami)
Chill out lady, she's already walking around with 3 good looking guys.
@introvertchild isn't that more reason to be afraid? she hooked 3 handsome guys. she probably thinking she's looking for the 4th.

and in hindsight, i should've used names. coz 'she' can mean either of the 2. but i'm too lazy to correct it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That girl looks like she would stab her if she got the chance
Y_ _dere

wait for it
@knightcky ikr
@Mogima to fair, he is a Priest, and in most cases, they are not allowed to marry.
Really weird for a country to pray to Darryl Strawberry everyday.?
@Mogima Ahem
@captain_crunch

Pretty sure they worship Darryl Hannah
The girl with black hair don't want her favorite priest get attracted to Main Girl.
And priest can't marry depend on the religion. It's a choice like everyone would say.
@captain_crunch Actually, the priests of their religion are allowed to marry. Heck, one of the guys at the beck and call of Yuri(the "heroine" bitch) is the son of the Pope.
Throughout history, a lot of religions allowed their priests to marry. Christianity is just one of those that doesn't. However, the religion of the country in the story isn't Christianity.
Noor is kinda annoying. I get that if you love someone it pains you to see others getting close to them with ulterior motives but like if you're so love to the point you're just an asshole to any girl who comes in the church looking for him then u got a fuckin problem. Check yourself before you wreck yourself sis.
also @Antairan i got those vibes too LMAO
Ah. Cheap drama inbound, but nether the less realistic. Envious people. Even worse when self-righteous. XD
@epicredeemer spread the word, brother
@Sancturil
Depends on the Christianity. Protestant churches allow their priests to marry. In other words, most of the Northern Europe originally and nowadays also here and there elsewhere.
Jealous nun?
Rude. She's lucky Iris is much more tolerant than the other nobles of the kingdom.
Only the Roman Catholics dont allow their priests to marry, there are many other Christian churches. Even Eastern Christians allow their priests to marry.