Search inTachiyomi Extension not working

It's only me or the search in the Tachiyomi is not working. maybe is because the API new version ?

I noted this problem after day 6 of november

Dex-chan lover
@christianbobsin I can search MD in Tachiyomi just fine

8OmlFfu.jpg
Note: even going into MD category to search is also fine.

Also yes, this is something you should contact the app devs instead of MD. I really wonder why people going to MD for these things when the apps are not developed by MD, thus making them not MD's responsibility

cause (I dont use it, I just remember a post) i think it said to contact MD devs whenever there showed an error

Double-page supporter
> i think it said to contact MD devs whenever there showed an error

What? That makes zero sence. It's like asking Microsoft why (insert random program here) doesn't work :/

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@christianbobsin Tachi isn't using the new API, we haven't changed anything else, and I haven't seen anyone else with search issues. Are you still logged into the extension?

I'm asking there, because in the Tachiyomi github forum is more complex to do a simple question like this. =)

You dont ask microsoft why Facebook isnt working. Use some common sense. You ask your Bezo-Spy-In-A-Box Alexa

My wife used to work at Apple. I can assure you that they get asked many times daily why Facebook is not working.

Users who are viewing this thread