Fed-Kun's army
wait did i miss something? whats the problem of the child again?

Just turning her back was enough? Damn, so that's how goodbyes go for her? Must be though...

Dex-chan lover
Her parents probably keep dumping her at various places, moving a lot etc. After enough times of getting to know people then being forced to leave and never see them again, she assumes it would be easier to just not get a long with anyone, keep to herself so she would stop being hurt. Absolutely shite when a child has to feel like that.

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooohhh I'm so sad now ! This manga doesn't need any drama T.T

Fed-Kun's army
Huh? What? She run off because she feels bad making Komi force herself to do shopping right??

Dex-chan lover
@421cookies she move around alot. she prob made some friends in the past, then she has to part with them.which made her sad.

so she's trying not to get attached to shouko when she realized she nearly called her 'sister'

Aggregator gang
Predictions for the next chapter:
Komi will ask for Chadano and possibly Najimi's help. While searching for the loli she will forget her anxiety and shout her name. Chadano will sooth the loli with his smooth talk, she will force him to promise to wait for her so they may marry some day, and he will say "but I already like someone else" and he will look up at Komi-san...

But if Najimi is involved, cock-blocking is 100% assured

Users who are viewing this thread