Author Kirameki no Lion Boy
Fantasies Scans, I appreciate your work on the series, but I have a request: Please make the watermark gray/less opaque, or at least place it in the background/extra white space. It's very distracting because it pops out of the manga which is mostly gray and white.
lol cute
I will say this last message to appreciate the author's decision to leave the manga industry.
This is really the biggest loss for me. The fact hits me hard when I surfed on Twitter and many writers said goodbye.
I will no longer be able to see her works which I think greatly inspire many generations of young authors in the magazine where she lives.
So charismatic, wholesome cuteness. I'm not sure I can find her replacement soon.
Maybe I can expect the possibility that Haruta Nana or Sakai Mayu will also catch up in a few years?

I pray for the best with whatever she will do in the future.
Will there be more updates soon? I like like this manga and I can only read English!
It says, "Completed." That's it for me, boys...
This is too sweet help hahaha
This cover is illegal to my gay ass
nico best girl ever, i hope we get lots of focus on her romance
or even a spin off
i've read till chapter 6 . i can't help but hate the main girl's personality. like get a grip girl learn to speak up for yourself. also the other guy, the bully from the past is the definition of how not to take a NO from a girl. dude pisses me off, like if you like her then don't threaten her you dumbass!
Last edited 2 mo ago by 412001.
I have been reading this for around 3 months and I can say, Nico is definitely best girl. Pretty art but the vibe I get from the characters is double dates every day of the week. Was average, hoping to see more of it though.