"Gyaru" is a tag, so will other archetypes be added

Dex-chan lover
I think the one we all want is "Tomboy" but I'm curious if other character archetypes like "childhood friend" would be added in a similar manner.

Unless there's something that make gyaru special I don't know about

my friend gyaru is not a genre, its a categories/theme.

cbEcSwBRxmnRPIntwf2zCbLSQqF-MS3hgk6z8ayLmjruzraXSQWLuHMMgBGSkhIfTXE8WL7OToUmb0Z1mOlq0Ln2K19azRtVAThwgYNcQj1Muo1V0mqP5MSNsTvK1kDTzzFun0xjri0dK2bIa7RSZ9Bu9w=w498-h278

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy
Themes are still technically tags tho, they're just 'Theme tags'.

That being said, I guess a case could be made to add more character archetypes, given they're popular/unique enough.

I'd personally advocate for an "Onee-san" tag. And maybe even an "Apron" tag if I'm feeling particularly dangerous.

@bigtiddyoneesan
sorry about that, i'm just too old for it.

here's why Gyaru is a tag and why's Osanajimi and Tomboy is not implemented as a tag(yet).

Most manga have that kind of Osanajimi things goin' on with their manga, it's not essential, since it's not a telling something (character behaviour), its only tells you that the character is this guy's childhood friend's. Meanwhile Gyaru is essential, because its telling you the character type, she's a gal (duh) using so many make up and bling bling on their ears or something gal. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyaru just read it. too lazy to explain.

You said, but Tomboy is a character (to tell a behaviour of some females that's too males).... well, yes i agree with you, but there's an exception, this kind of things is just.....
you know what, i agree with tomboy theme. here's some 1+ for tomboy
umGvzvkXXXbJistjig4Mv_yvPak_UbQYYY81BHM44vETdD_FJl4t33ptV08NC0yAF5xTt68P2BweXgBEjK7q6-4zx7b1hEmBdA-eE2O6fzvIFK0pveJYFqXVs2mFYdvAy-gz=w220-h164

actually i'm secretly disagree since im too lazy to explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread