'On Hold' followed manga doesn't showed on Latest Updates > Follows

I just wondering why I cant see some of my 'On Hold' followed manga on Follows @ Latest Updates.

I just planning to read those 'On Hold' series but it bothers me coz some ain't showing if they got recently updated.

Contributor
Because "On Hold" is categorized separately from "Follows", just like "Completed" and "Planned to Read" also do not show up in "Latest Updates".

Dex-chan lover
@sungjaywoo
The "Latest Updates" tab on your follows page is a drop-down. In that drop-down menu you can choose which follows category you want to see updates for, in case you want to check up on your on hold and completed follows.

If you want to always see those in your follows feed, that might be something you'd be able to fix yourself in the upcoming Mangadex v5.

EDIT: Though maybe I'm not understanding what exactly your problem is, in which case you should probably go into greater detail as to the exact nature of your problem

Dex-chan lover
Im just wondering why this is in suggestions and not in support.
source.gif

@MrIncognito so it means I have to mark as 'Reading' those on 'On Hold' or something so they'll show up on 'Latest Updates'? or I should wait for next ver.?

Users who are viewing this thread