New tages for abo and underage

As the title says

A tag for a/b/o (alpha beta omega). Its abundant enough to warrant it especially for someone like me, who doesn't enjoy those kinds of stories and would like to keep them out of my searches

Underage/pedophilia/etc something along those lines, its incredibly awful when I get excited for a story only to find out the ML is in his 30s and his love interest is a high schooler. It doesn't technically fall under the same tag as 'l*li' so i think it needs a separate tag

@RadMonster
I swear some tags are put on a manga just from the description alone(My speculation though). I'm also pretty sure most first chapters will nail in the personality of the MC pretty quickly, so just a quick skim won't hurt.

For the underage thing, you can just exclude "loli" and "shota" in your settings. You won't see them when you search for mangas. I did it with yuri. (Best thing I've done)

Dex-chan lover
@FohnAhn
For the underage thing, you can just exclude "loli" and "shota"
To be fair, OP was prob talking about something like this, where there's an age gap between the main pairing but neither is a shota/loli.

The best tag to fit the underage thing might be "Age gap". However, it won't be added (as it's too relatively specific).

As for the suggestion, -1.

@bigtiddyoneesan
oh right. That could be some of those cases.

Wait, was
It doesn't technically fall under the same tag as 'l*li' so i think it needs a separate tag
there before? Or am I just blind? If so, my previous comment is useless
images

NO! THIS IS A REQUEST FOR OMEGAVERSE TAG BY ANOTHER NAME. GO AWAY! DO NOT DRAG THAT DOZEN PAGE TRAINWRECK BACK INTO LIGHT.
*edit with found gif*
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think we should add this tag. Also add NTR, M-preg, Ugly Bastard, Bara, Maid, and those tags you guys love to read.

Make this site a combination of nh*ntai, nek*poi and myread*ngmanga, then pull an ad-support move to anticipate the wave of newcomers. The amount of profit would be crazy. [Evil laughter]

Users who are viewing this thread