Amanchu!

Contributor
It's great that this is getting more regular updates. Got it on backlog so maybe they'll catch up by the time I start reading it again.

Wow... So, the latest chapter confirmed that the mangaka is just an asshole, huh? You put in all that subtext between the girls and then somehow shoehorned a character that's a trap too out of nowhere and decided to make Teko a homophobe by making her say that girls can't love one another, hence it is only natural for Kokoro (who the fuck named a boy like that anyway?) to fell in love with Pikari instead. Kozue Amano decided to slay the yuri shipping by introducing a boy that looks like a girl in the hope of making us yuri fans blind to the actual truth but she knows it is purposely misleading because in the end, Kokoro still acknowledged himself as a boy anyway. Well, a big fuck you to you too, madam.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
So glad to get back to the manga. Tried the anime, but Teko's voice was just too irritating.

Dex-chan lover
This feels kind of dropped. I don't mind as much as I would have expected--I mean, it's nice and calming and everything, but really what put it over the top from vaguely pleasant to good read was the strong yuri subtext between the two mains, which has lately been basically dropped. Without that dynamic happening at least some of the time, I just don't really care any more.

Aggregator gang
does this count as yuri baiting??

i guess, still love this tho

wouldnt stop me from enjoying it

Group Leader
Hello, we are looking for a native speaker or N2 level in Japanese to help in translating from Japanese to English as well as a dedicated and experience Typesetter to get the flow of Amanchu going!

Please message me if you are interested, please send me a message through DMs or Discord: Katsu#7629.

Other than that, we're in the typesetting phase for ch68! Thank you for your patience and happy new years!

Katsu (Café Scanlations Co-Admin)

So glad you are picking this back up, especially since I know the technical language is a burden. Thanks!!!

this is soo good, what a shame that no one undertakes to translate the remaining chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Just waiting for someone to translate chapters 71-102 like:

mzTN4FP.jpg

Group Leader
I went digging for about half an hour and it looks like the only way to obtain a raw to edit would be to purchase an official copy and scanning it for oneself.
It is obnoxiously difficult to find the ol' yar har sites in Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread