Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 279 - America

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! First a Solo Leveling chapter and now we get some Komi-San goodness! 😍

Thank you!

Also, where's the butt bat when you need it? I know a certain spoiled tour guide that needs a few dozen whacks!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I remember the first time I passed through the border, I was pretty nervous lol. I was sure I would get randomly selected for inspection or something.

Also, I remember there was a rich boy (ironic, I know) who's father gave him his credit card so he could spend it on whatever, I don't know what they were thinking because a) the dude couldn't speak english (I had to translate to the cashier) and b) he couldn't use the credit card anyways since he wasn't the owner, afaik he couldn't buy anything during the whole trip because he didn't bring any cash.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I didn't know it was possible to go to a school trip to the literal other half of the world lol

"Why is she writing..." yes a fast food employee would never run into a deaf person or something or given a list of what they want...

Dex-chan lover
talking to a foreign!!!!!!!!!!!! that's like a boss level obstacle for people with communication disorder .
good job komi

Dex-chan lover
The immigration agent gets on the list of characters I hate. Is there a more charming place than New York City to start a romance? NarAse and Komidano in NYC, I want. Rei-chan in the next chapter?

Double-page supporter
So... How many of these kids're gonna get mugged since they don't have responsible adult supervision in New York???

Users who are viewing this thread