Per-manga language settings :rejected: :maybe:

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to have an option to set custom language filters per-manga (as exclusions, sorta). Right now i have Russian and English set in "Filter chapter languages", but i actually prefer reading manga in English, and i'm only interested in Russian releases only when i'm not satisfied with English ones or there are none at all. This should affect both chapter list on manga pages and releases tracked in Follows (latter is more desirable).

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Rejected as requested, but we do have plans to add something that temporarily overrides the language filter for a given chapter list. Whether that's a "show chapters in all languages" button, another dropdown filter, or quick selection of settings presets that you can save for yourself, I don't know yet. Maybe all of them, maybe something else entirely.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday
Those wouldn't really help with following "that one manga i'd like to read in a different language", tbh =\
If you don't mind me asking, what's the reasoning?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@HYBRID_BEING The management for a manga-specific setting sounds nightmarish to implement, both in the UI and more importantly in terms of writing database queries.

Users who are viewing this thread