new statistics

I was talking with my friend, then we started arguing about who readed more manga.
So we started to look in the MDList the readed chapters for 10 minutes, and we thought that it would be cool to have a statiscic for the readed chapters.
after 10 minutes of brainstorming we have in mind these Stats:
-Chapters Readed Stat
-Mangas Completed
-Comments
-Chapters Uploaded
-Mangas Uploaded
-Average Uploads (Daily/Monthly)
-Average Coments (Daily/Monthly)
-Average Chapters Readed (Daily/Monthly)
so... thats all, what do you think about it?

Contributor
tumblr_ov28qevcIu1wsoyd4o1_500.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
+1 so power uploaders can compete.

Cool profile picture, dude.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Eco_Signori Some of these I suppose we could add at some point, like chapters read and average uploads.
- The amount of comments I very deliberately do not want to be visible because that's the worst kind of dick-waving contest you can have on a forum
- Completed manga is just the amount of titles in your Completed list, you can find that number at the bottom of https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/2 (assuming there's more than one page)
- Chapters uploaded you can find at your own profile page, it's right there under Stats
- If by manga uploaded you mean all the different manga you've uploaded at least one chapter to, that too is a list you can find on your profile page under the Manga tab

@YumGumYum @bigtiddyoneesan @Richman Reminder that we have an entire goddamn sticky thread saying no off-topic allowed in Suggestions. I have a short fuse with people interfering with my work.

Users who are viewing this thread