Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Don't Hold Me Back, Senpai!

Double-page supporter
Since Nagatora raced straight over, she didn't have time to put on a yukata. Maybe she puts one on later for Senpai's enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
@eviljackspicer
To be fair, this time they seemed to be actually playing along to get those two together...if not for them they wouldn’t be together in this date.

Oh, finally we get to see Nagatoro's friends in a somewhat sympathetic light, and not just as assholes.

I mean, they still act like jerks, but at the same time they're having Nagatoro's back and arranging her and Senpai getting together at the festival.

oh god, now begins the painfully slow wait until the next chapter. I love these two!

also, thanks for the quick release :)

Aggregator gang
I finding my self really enjoying her friends. They are so amusing. And its interesting how they love mucking around with Nagatos Pet in front of her. I woldnt mind some flash backs how the 3 became really good friends.

And Nagato was right, He should of invited her.. but we've known from the start the MC is a pussy and is till beign a pussy. So that was not unexpected. Thats why its most amusing when she teases him.

Users who are viewing this thread