Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Don't hold me back, Senpai~

I thought about Nagatoro before going to bed tonight. Glad Nanashi-sensei was watching over us.

Is Senpai standing up straighter than normal in the last panel or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I hoped that Nagatoro, running at mach speed, would have ended it with a double flying dropkick.

Still, her “serious mode” when she encourages MC to be more active and invite her is a nice progression for both.

Fed-Kun's army
I miss scenes like soapy hand jerking and phone calls in bath...

Dex-chan lover
"hand jerking": Right! That lewd hand on hand action, that got popular with mangakas and audiences. This manga was the first to do it!

Dex-chan lover
have the feeling the author is getting better those past chapters ?

Dex-chan lover
Her friends we super wingbros this chapter, it’s nice that they’re growing to accept Paisen.
Also, I’ve gotta mention that this divided translation group is just gonna make it more of a hassle to comment on individual chapters...

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite surprised, if I got this right those two harpies did everything on purpose so those two can spend the festival together.
... I mean the way they did it leaves LOTS to be desired but still.

Fed-Kun's army
@theShear
Only one did. The blonde is clearly just having fun, while the other is trolling Nagatoro, bullying Paisen and shipping them at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread