OneGarbageGal

Dex-chan lover
Hi,

I accidentally stumbled across your scanlation of "Sesame Salt and Pudding". I really like the two chapters thus far! It's an interesting story with a very likable female lead (and ossan). It reminds me of Himono and Buchou from "Hotaru no Hikari" (which sadly never finished scanlation albeit with a completed very well-received 2-season drama series).

Plus, you have put so much efforts into this! I just want to appreciate your translation and editing efforts and skills.

I understand that this is your first project. Please continue working until the end. I will be looking forward to new releases. And please, take good care of yourself!

Thank you for your hardwork!😍 May I ask where to purchase the manga? I would like to support the mangaka 😉

Thank you for your hard and great work! 😚Can’t wait for the next part ~

Woah! This series is a gem! Thank you for the hard work! We appreciate it ❤️😍😍😍😊😊

Group Leader
@Thacarter212 @Faeric @chiyosora Thank you all for the comments, it really keeps me motivated to post chapters :p

@hagralyn08 Thank you! And I’m happy to hear that! I think the retail link (Bookwalker) on the manga page should work. However, sometimes Japanese websites don’t allow purchases with international credit cards... so my best advice is to copy and paste the Japanese name of the manga into Google and Google translate can guide you from there :) Some manga websites will let you use Apple Pay or PayPal.

@Makuzza Yay, thank you very much! I like your thumbnail picture btw ;)

Just want to let you know I appreciate you doing this manga work solo. It's a great story so far and you've done a great job transferring that to us!

I just discovered this today and i want to scream THANK YOU for doing this. Love the manga and the translations. 💞

I know you say "dont expect much" but you are killing! You are doing a great job and it is truly appreciated.

Thank you for your work, I love the manga you chose to translate and I think you're doing a great job !

Group Leader
@Lonnie12 I feel that dude

@jopeacock Thank you! Truly means a lot that you think so 😄

@minami15 Yay, thank you! Lowkey found another one that I think is comparable to Sesame Salt in terms of quality that I plan on translating when I finish with this one 😝

Thank you for your incredible translation! I really enjoy the series and I feel warm and fuzzy when I see there's a new chapter. Keep up the goo work!

Users who are viewing this thread