Crimson Karma - Ch. 61

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I know there is no romance tag but I really want Kasia to romance someone just so she stops "being an assassin"

She deserves that much.

Dex-chan lover
Yeeess collect that info kasia and let my ship set sailsss

8 more chaters to go and i put nice in the comments hehehe

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about this war or the prince, save my boy Ernon 😭

I seemed to have picked this up at a good time, with all the new chapters coming.

I wonder what happened with the art, though, the style is similar but it's definitely changed.

The art style change is definitely most noticeable with the scenes Kasia are in. She's /way/ too skinny compared to earlier chapters I feel.

But still, good chapter and thank you for translating so quickly!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is nice, but Kasia is better off with Ernon to be honest. And yes please, save our archmage boy, dame Kasia. 😣

Thank you translators!

RIP Prince,KasiaxPrince is good but... KasiaxErnon is better in a million times

Ah, one of my ships is setting sail. Although, this is kinda unexpectedly early from the prince. I thought there would be more time before he developed feelings for her..Although if I'm being real here, it might not happen seeing as Kaisa only see him as her superior, and romance isn't the main point of the story unfortunately. But I'll keep reading this regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Usually the easiest way to "cheat" contracts are using murder when it comes to these stories. I guess it's time to assassinate Duke Alistas, thereby getting the Archmage as an ally? The requirement would be to separate Alistas and Ernon and hope that prevents Ernon from having to follow orders. So far Ernon is kept on a short leash and during battles he's most likely within command range of Alistas, so assassination during confusion is the only option I can think of.

For everyone talking about the art or the style change, it changed from the early chapter art pretty early on. You can notice it a bit before the Ernon mission. We all just didn't notice then because we were speeding through chapters. But now that we're only getting a chapter every few days it's easier to spot.

Users who are viewing this thread