The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato (great name btw) i imagine he has no reason to want to trust her in the first place. After all his master has been through in the past and no reason to want to trust her I'd expect he'd be unwilling. Potentially he'll only fully trust her the day she gives his master the position of head

@thefabulouspotato it's more of the fact that her mother was an abuser and she didn't do anything about it since she was a child who followed by example

All she could do was send him away in the pretext of being too annoyed to stay in the same residency.

Also the guard still thinks she is cut in the same cloth as her mother but with even more insidious traits

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! The focus on FL's hard work instead of just cheat reincarnation knowledge is refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
With the money from the Mana stones she could pursue any other money making idea from her world since she'd be able to fund herself, if she really wanted to could also just live off Mana stone cash but I'd still be worried about being kicked out of the house after the brother becomes the head. It's always nice to have a back up plan and she has two years to make one just in case

Users who are viewing this thread