Spirit Sword Sovereign - Ch. 40

Why this girl has to be so .... clumsy to say it most elegantly. Is she acting or is she 6 y.o.

@Yamibi welcome to manga/anime - they like their women dumb & cute. I hate it, too, but unfortunately it's a common theme.

@DonGiovanni
But Don-kun. You can find pleanty of strong(ish) women in mangas too :(
Wait..
Tsun... dere
Yand... dere
Kyuu... dere.
Nevermind -.-

Aggregator gang
@DonGiovanni Asian cultures are definitely still more conservative than western ones but the west doesn’t do any better when it comes to female characters to be honest. Most female characters across the board are used more for their eye candy than plot development...

Contributor
MC's Waifu :
- Body : Very Hot
- Face : Supreme
- Trait : Clumsy, Kind, Caring, Lovely
- Martial Arts = [Maybe Very High, But Blocked by something]
Lucky Bastard MC,

Aggregator gang
@DonGiovanni what annoys me the most is that you will have a kick ass FMC then once she pairs up with MC she turns into the typical damsel in distress. I prefer my Erza Scarlet(Fairy Tail) characters over the Sakura(Naruto) and Asuna(SAO)

@firefox1234 If you're into cyber punk, you might like Haxor on webtoons.com - the official site :) It took a lot of inspiration from a classic, Shadowrun. The MC there is a kick-ass girl, rocking an awesome afro! :D

People here talking about female characters aren't realising that many Asian cultures, especially Chinese and Japanese, encourage girls to act dumb to attract men.

Double-page supporter
Ah, I was thinking it had been a while since they took something from Tales of Demons and Gods, now the protag has expert disguising skills.

For a person betrayed by a person he trusted alot, he certainly is trusting people easily.....

Users who are viewing this thread