Aideen

Nice art. Gonna check it out just for the art. Hopefully the story is just as captivating.

I'm left wondering if these comments haven't read the description. It clearly states the Prince who sent her to the guillotine falls for her, and he's also the guy in the thumbnail picture. So yeah, a character who was purely doing his job of bringing an assassin to justice is going to be the ml. But he wasn't the evil killer of her past, it was the Emperor who is the villain in this story. Which again, is all in the description.

omg thank you so much!!! dugun dugun my heart beating so fast im excited abt this!! eventho i know the ml only doing his justice for his little brother in 1st chp, i still dont like the fact he is the ml, hope the fl really really hard to chase and not fall in love easily pls😰

i think i have a thing for pretty boys w/ fear in their eyes bc luke's intro was mm,,
also jenna is so cute!! i love her and her relationship w/ aidin. i know she's generic maid follower but she's also so strong and just,, mwuah, love her
anyways one chapter in and itd be a lie to say i didnt start shipping the side characters lolol ship your favorites

Ah, she looked so good with black hair. When are we going to get our true badass, red-eyed, black haired fantasy webtoon heroine? Sigh

I love how she's fully acknowledging how naive she was but can they explain why she was loyal enough to be convinced to kill since it seems to be against her morals? I do like that it's been made clear that she was basically groomed into becoming a killer from a vulnerable age/circumstances but still.

Aidin's life was so sad and it sucks she's still having to act meek to those monsters.

Thank you for not wasting your time and youth cleaning/redrawing sfx. The weirdest fixation shoujo scanlaters seem to have

Users who are viewing this thread