I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!

Aggregator gang
https://twitter.com/kyo_2b/status/1336350238718767110?s=19

Raws out

Ok so something about this chapter really bugs me.

Here is a lot of what we know about the MC:
* He has F's in practicals due to initial inability to access magic
* He is driven by a desire to reach the strength of his friend
* He claims to be driven by a desire for a Harem to seem more normal. This is unsuccessful
* By the end of the chapter he awakens his talent for "charm magic"

So far so good. However there is one detail that is a bit of a problem:
* He has an F in ALL of his classes, not just practicals

If he was REALLY putting in so much effort, how on earth does he not have at least decent grades in his theory based classes? Or his non-magical classes?

Group Leader
Main character looks respectable so why the heck not, it's the Reiwa era now.

@NuclearBurrito Because it makes him more of an underdog than if he only had fs in practical skills. Though this has bothered me since I've been waiting for series that follows someone who basically is good at theory but sucks at practical magic so they basically start to batman it and beat people by using tactics that make up for their inability to use strong offensive or defensive magic.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't turn up as those parody harems like to love ru where no single girl is chosen and no conclusion, i don't think it ll be dark like sekaikano , but i do hope there is more plot and character development , now whether that means mc realizing his love fr his osananajimi or any goal or anything ,i dont know ,but oh well it ll be a good read as long as it ain't a parody ending

But Man this author really loves osananajimis

Users who are viewing this thread