See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I want to see all of her family and how they were affected, I imagine the mother isn't doing to well and seeing her reincarnated daughter wouldn't go great but if the sister finds out it might not be so bad

Fed-Kun's army
It's good she's got friends that are in the know from her previous lives 🙂 Poor sis 🙁

Double-page supporter
for some reason the sis looks like she got some bitch vibes

Contributor
Why do I have a feeling the sis might become a rival lol? It would sure add to the drama alright.

Thanks for the chapter!

Spoiler about her sister to those who might want it:

She's not the 2nd FL. Besides the fact that she feels sorry for Seoha because he's so hung up on the past, she's trying so hard to approach him because she likes secretary Ha.

thanks for the info @mukade, I was really worried if they would be rivals
and thanks for the chapter, incredible as always, Sunny Side!

Okay I love that chicken wing lady, Im happy someone knows about Jieum's secret about past lives 😂😍

@Jacktris for some reason the sis looks like she got some bitch vibes
Ummm, sorry to say this but there is basically no info right now that you could base that on. And some other commenters seem to have the exact fear 😅
Obviously, people are conditioned to instantly associate the second female introduced in there types of stories as the rival. Certainly the genre tropes don't help with this, but please try to have an open-mind. A good author will always try to break the mold of the tropes and I am always looking forward to that 🤨
...besides, the secretary seems to have a history with her, so my intuition tells me he will be involved with her instead. 😃

Double-page supporter
@Leonhart93 I was just saying. There’s obviously no way that I would be able to know—you made some good points though.

Ngl had to go back to chapter to remember who she was, even though it should have been obvious from the flashback.

Users who are viewing this thread