Spirit Blade Mountain - Ch. 329

Power Uploader
I keep fearing that Wang Lu's arrogance will bite him in the ass one day, but he just keeps exceeding expectations.

Dex-chan lover
He's surprisingly taking his responsibilities seriously. I guess he was always more responsible than his teacher.

I actually just noticed that Wang Lu's face has changed a bit. You can tell he's actually gotten a bit older. It's quite subtle, but well done by the artist! I didn't even notice!

Aggregator gang
@seekermoc it's not really arrogancy, he just knows he can do things and he does it, it's a fact, sometimes he fail because of some matters, but that's always happens.

@seekermoc
Sometimes wisdom might sound like a arrogance to someone. But remeber all the other chapters that Wang Lu is still acting righteous and he does not treat his friends and allies wrong. Do you remember how much has he done for Liuli (sacrificing his life force)? And what have Liuli have to Wang lu?
And his road never was easy (unlike MC in other manhwas that just storm thru enemies and act cocky and arogant for no reason). He must work so much more than others. Like his cultivation for example and the methods he have to use. He sacrificed his freedom too (that promise not to ever aggresively attack). etc

Dex-chan lover
at this point, the novel is really so far ahead ? if it's not already done, you should read it, it's even more funny ?

@Yamibi Very true, I also appreciate how much he's struggled, compared to the usual, Oh I found this random object time to get over powered really quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi yes :) if you can read chinese then you can read till the end x'D but the novel has been translated to english till 600+ chapter for now, and till the arc with the lady of the mountain, the novel and manhua is pretty much in sync (number of chapters and content) then the manhua just gone rogue and skipped some fun events and nice character development... the novel is also more salacious ?

Users who are viewing this thread