Enji no Hogosha ni Dakarete shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Nearly gets raped: immediately starts having sex with someone else

You'd think you'd be too scared out of your mind to do that but ok

Ain’t expecting anything aside from the smut anyway, but man this is just dumb.

Good thing, he confess already!! I thought it will took him years. Lol. Thanks!!

Group Leader
@Xanhomey a bit of both, i think?
she doesn't outright say no, but she does need one chapter to decide.
is that long? is that short? your take, lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the sex scene was put in way too abruptly, they immediately used it to downplay the fact she was almost raped and overall made the scene afterward feel lackluster as fuck. It could have been a beautiful scene where they get closer and their relationship grows while he comforts her, like how a normal person would (not through sex), and they eventually state their feelings for each other. Instead we get a useless sex scene and a confession that is unsatisfying as all hell. BUT as shit as this chapter was, I'll still read this cuz sensei is cute af and that kid is growing up to be a man of culture.
He's like 5 and already has a teacher fetish👀.
I hope they get together and that it doesn't take like 50+ chapters for her to confess to him.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm happy that she didn't get raped but it did feel odd that they decided to move into a sex scene. I'm glad he stated his feelings to her but IMO it would have been better if he did it after he embraced her. This kid will become a real oppai lover when becomes a man & safe to say he'll make us proud. Thanks for another chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread