Author Solo Leveling
?I really wish someone would pick it up and make this into an anime ?
the jig is up!
I was disappointed at first during the first 22 chapters, but it becomes better afterward
this manhwa need romance and drama
@blackhat1993 dw boy, there will be romance and... Sad drama ahead...
Just read the novel..., or u can msg me
Seems like a good series, sadly it's koreanshit.
Hard to take seriously "Sung Jin-Woo" fucking kek
This thing seems so damn overrated, I don't get all the praises for the art when 60% of the pages are white spaces and deviantart-tier "how to draw manga" art. It gets good at times during the fight scenes but all the rest is really low quality.
Oh, and one more thing, I have no problem towards this because it's corean, I liked the manhwa SUN KEN ROCK and it looks gorgeous, but this one? I don't get the hype.
Dont get where all the hate is coming from, this is a good manga
@Drxabaras one quick google search of SUN KEN ROCK says it's a Japanese manga.
@Elson the author is South Korean, what are you smoking?
@Cassayy is nobody allowed to criticise it now? If you haven't noticed I am literally the only one who is having a different opinion here, everyone else is praising this. At the end of the day, it's just my opinion.
@Drxabaras I never said anyone wasn't allowed to criticise it. All I said was I dont see where all the hate is coming from because I think it's a good manga. AS IN, I don't share the same opinion of it being shit with mediocre art style and action. And as you said, at the end of the day it is my opinion.
??????☠??????
@Drxabaras What youve been sayin doesn't sound like criticism chief. It sounds more like rant. IF what you were originally saying was your opinion you should edit your comment so it states that you think the rest is just shit quality. Or you think that it's deviant-tier art.
i cant wait new chapter so i have to read novel :(
This is a story
of what happens when you go
grind relentlessly.
New main girl incoming?
Tea hunter best girl