Solo Leveling

Double-page supporter
@grandurr
I could only find the novel with the original title '나 혼자만 레벨업' on the raw site https://page.kakao.com/home/48787313
Apparently the novel finished with 243 chapters + 21 extra chapters and 6 epilogue chapters(?), at least is what i could understand. I found on luck a .txt with all the chapters in korean, but it don't seen like there is any translation to english.

Yay Meraki, with Peerless Dad and Volcanic Age on hiatus I needed some more solid manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
Seems okay so far. Like the art, waifu looks like Kula lol

Dex-chan lover
Adventurers and dungeons dropped into our world is a cool idea. Ill give the author a few chapters to explain why no one is going in with firearms. Yea, its Korea but there could be a check in/ check out system.

xts

@Drifter Well based on the fact that they seem to use swords and spells, maybe we can assume that only weapon drops from the dungeons are effective. This story's world concept is also similar to "A hero? I quit that a long time ago" where monster suddenly appear and killing them drops weapons like a game.

i remeber see a similar series awhile back but mc had zero pesence so even if standing beside him the won't notice unless he speaks.
Bouken-ka ni Narou! ~ Sukiruboudo de Dungeon Kouryaku ~

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Dex-chan lover
I think I recall this one...I read the novel on a whim.
It wasn't very good.
Actually, it was pretty awful. I can't precisely recall why, other than the MC turning into a huge tit after his power boost.

Users who are viewing this thread