Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Toudou Akira

This dude seriously has the best girls, but I have a feeling there's some shit boiling, like the girls seem too perfect and know exactly how to manipulate this guy into making babies and it definitely feels like they have an ulterior motive

Double-page supporter
Why left some pages untranslated tho??? 😞

What the fuck how are we suppose to know Akiras thoughts if you won't even translate them because it's a sex scene? Could be missing details yeah I get it not many people are a fan of the plot other then me that's trying to figure out motives and such but come on I know I shouldn't complain about free translations but this is unacceptable.

Aggregator gang
I can't read japanese (at least, not yet), so whenever there's a scene with untranslated speech they might just as well be saying "Meeeeeep!" to each other. That... really removes a big part of the excitement.

I don't know how this shit-translator can get away with unfinished pages with pertinent dialogue....

Since I have to make up for the shit-job the translator is doing I'm just going to no-effort it and not attach dialogue markers to panels

#3: Toudou-san... doing this is not good.....
Akira: Doi-san, do you not like me?
#3: No, that's not it... it's just, someone like me?
Akira: I'm ok with it being Doi-san
Everyday, Doi-san has filled my head
In the middle of class
In the middle of club
Even while running
My heart and my body, I want Doi-san to have them both
I can't stop myself, so right here like this...... UNF. Doi-san....
#3: Toudou-san.....

(curtain closes)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this manga though it is pretty frustrating to read this without translations

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how this shit-translator can get away with unfinished pages with pertinent dialogue....

Since I have to make up for the shit-job the translator is doing I'm just going to no-effort it and not attach dialogue markers to panels

#3: Toudou-san... doing this is not good.....
Akira: Doi-san, do you not like me?
#3: No, that's not it... it's just, someone like me?
Akira: I'm ok with it being Doi-san
Everyday, Doi-san has filled my head
In the middle of class
In the middle of club
Even while running
My heart and my body, I want Doi-san to have them both
I can't stop myself, so right here like this...... UNF. Doi-san....
#3: Toudou-san.....

(curtain closes)
thank you for your work. you should definitely be the translator instead of who ever manages uploading this manga here. theyve done it so shittily I had to skip the colored pages immediately whenever I come across them. its a pain in the ass. And THEY expect us to give them a donation for their sick mom or something? if they do a half ass job like this why would we donate?

Anyways this manga is just rushing things out. we havent solved the issue between yanagi and Shunka yet then we're already moving on to the Sporty girl already? is mangaka running out of time now? he didnt even finish with Shunka yet so why start here? also what is the point of adding the new girl Yanagi btw? shes not even part of the main cast. if the mangaka wants to rush things out and make number 3 go with the other girls already then they should just let Shunka get the winning raffle

Users who are viewing this thread